If your content is not unique and matches a lot with other websites’ material, it means that your articles are plagiarized or copied. Plagiarism is a significant offense, resulting in a ban or a severe penalty.
The good news is that you can update your website regularly without violating the search engine rules.
If you search on the web, you will find lots of content tools that can help you get top notch content, one of them is an online reword tool that can help you avoid duplicate content warnings with the process of rewriting texts by providing similar content with different wordings. Grammarly and ProWritingAid are also two amazing tools that can help you strengthen your writing.
How Search Engine Detects Plagiarism?
Digital engineers integrate highly efficient algorithms on the search engines to protect the original content creators’ rights. An average search engine crawler is so efficient that it can scan the entire web to look for traces of plagiarism in a matter of seconds.
A series of intricate programs and automated bots can easily distinguish copied content from millions of websites available on that search engine. Getting away with copied content is impossible! Once a search engine detects that you have plagiarized material, your website will be penalized or banned from the web altogether.
Why Search Engines Penalize Plagiarism?
Selling replicas is an unethical business practice. The same applies to the content of a website. Web developers are also businessmen who try to make money by attracting more traffic to their websites. This traffic is accumulated by providing customers quality information. However, if all websites have a similar knowledge base, most people would leave. Therefore, the search engines take plagiarism very seriously and make a lot of effort to remove it for maintaining its quality.
Is Rewording a Great Way to Avoid Plagiarism?
Rewording is an excellent practice for removing plagiarism because of the following reasons:
- Different Perspective: When a writer rewrites an article, a different perspective becomes part of the subject matter. Writers from different life experiences, age groups, and cultures can help people find the right answers.
- Additional Dimensions: After a content copy undergoes rephrasing, it comes out with a multi-dimensional form. There are better chances of processing the material through different schools of thought.
- Personal opinions: A writer can never rewrite an essay or paragraph without adding a personal touch. A medical professional wants to exert the importance of health while a dietitian focuses on the calorie count.
- Extra facts: A rewritten article can absorb information from many sources available on the web. That way, the final product has more value through additional layers of research and data filtration.
- More interactivity: A rewritten content has newer keywords. These latest keywords help the content trend and reach more people than the last time. Therefore, rewording is a great way to make the content unique and plagiarism free.
Without an adequate and regular supply of content, the best-looking websites could go to waste. With the help of rewording or rewriting the content, you can write a new article with new phrases and analogies.